Amanda Engel is a Compliance Specialist at The Commpliance Group.
Ms. Engel provides administrative support services to Consultants and other professionals. She is responsible for ensuring the meticulous and timely execution of the various objectives of the professionals and clients she supports. Amanda upholds the highest standards in work quality and professionalism through her diligence, dedication and extreme attention to detail.
Ms. Engel brings several years of professional experience to The Commpliance Group. Particular areas of expertise include:
- Preparation of applications and reports to be submitted to the Federal Communications Commission ("FCC")
- Providing assistance with State Public Utility Commission licensing & registrations
- Providing support to professionals by reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports and legal documents
- Filing of Corporate Registrations and Annual Report compliance
- Administration of FCC and state authorizations for local, long distance, international, operator and pre-paid telecom services
- Administration of technical legal documents e.g. complaints, motions, orders, pleadings, and subpoenas
- Maintaining and actively managing internal databases and information tracking systems
- Researching pertinent FCC licenses and transactions as well as court, FCC, and state Public Utility Commissions procedures
- Processing and electronically filing legal documents
Prior to joining The Commpliance Group, Amanda received a Bachelor’s degree from Old Dominion University.