Ms. Reese is a Compliance Specialist at The Commpliance Group.
Ms. Reese provides administrative support services to Consultants and attorneys from The CommLaw Group to ensure timely, efficient and accurate implementation of a wide variety of compliance matters. Ms. Reese also lends support in the areas of Trademarks and Copyright. Ms. Reese brings more than 20 years of professional experience to these groups. Particular areas of experience include:
- Administration of initial tariff’s and tariff maintenance
- Administration of Federal Communications Commission and Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission registrations and authorizations
- Administration of State Public Utility Commission licensing & registrations
- Administration of Corporate Registrations and Annual Report compliance
- Administration of FCC and state authorizations for local, long distance, international, operator and pre-paid telecom services
- Administration in the fields of trademark and copyright law
- Administration in a variety of areas of litigation
Prior to joining The Commpliance Group and The CommLaw Group, Ms. Reese served as the Administrative Assistant to the Director of Administration at Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP, where she supervised and delegated assignments to approximately 15 secretarial, reception and office services staff. Ms. Reese was also responsible for overflow secretarial duties, overseeing orientation and employee relations for all personnel, maintaining human resource files and recruiting database, and a variety of other administrative functions.