Never miss a regulatory compliance filing deadline...
Always pay your regulatory fees on time...
Achieve peace of mind by placing your company's regulatory compliance maintenance in our capable hands!
Managing the administration and maintenance of your company’s ongoing regulatory compliance obligations is one of the most challenging aspects of doing business in any regulated industry – and few industries are as heavily regulated as telecommunications (including VoIP and Wireless).
FULL FCC COMPLIANCE AS LOW AS $250 PER MONTH!
Companies operating in the telecommunications industry, whether licensed before the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), at the state level (via Public Utility and Public Service Commissions), or both, have a multitude of regulatory compliance obligations arising at various intervals throughout each year.
- Telecommunications service providers currently face as many as 600 regulatory reporting deadlines and over 400 distinct reports, certifications and filings.
- Providers of VoIP services are confronted with regulatory compliance reporting and fee remittance obligations at the FCC, USAC (the Universal Service Fund administrator), and nearly half of the state PUCs.
- Radio and Television broadcasters, IPTV and other media providers have a number of regulatory reporting requirements that fall at various intervals, making it difficult to keep track of paperwork and deadlines.
Failure to submit the required reports and pay fees & contributions to an alphabet soup of funds and government programs can lead to serious consequences, including fines, penalties, and in extreme cases, revocation of operating authority. Non-compliance also diminishes the true value of your company and frequently becomes a sticking point in merger or acquisition negotiations.
The Commpliance Group’s Managed Compliance Services offers a range of compliance administrative and consultative services to ensure you never miss a reporting deadline, know precisely what you are filing and why, and what the consequences of not filing would entail. Our service is divided into two components:
- Managed Administration – our experienced consultants will manage your routine report filing and fee payment obligations, so that you can rid yourself of the time-consuming paperwork burden and focus on growing your core business.
- Consulting Services – if your reporting needs require more specialized attention, or you have questions that go beyond the administration of compliance reporting, our knowledgeable consultants will be there to help you stay on track and well-informed. We keep up with the barrage of ever-changing regulatory reporting requirements affecting our clients so you don’t have to.
- In today’s uncertain regulatory environment, being compliant often requires more than ensuring accurate, on-time filing of regulatory reports. Policymakers and regulatory agencies have struggled to keep pace with the seismic advances in communications technologies, which makes safely navigating in these uncertain times a difficult endeavor. As a result, specialized assistance is occasionally required. The Commpliance Group’s unique relationship with The CommLaw Group can provide tremendously helpful solutions.
- Risk Management - because of rapidly evolving technologies and the inability of policymakers to keep pace, the communications industry has become a minefield of uncertainty and risk. When our consultants identify red flags and potential issues, we have our affiliated attorneys at The CommLaw Group – on-call – that know you and your business, and can seamlessly provide risk-reduction guidance that will enable you to avert disaster and the unwanted attention of regulatory enforcement agencies.
- Positioning – our clients have unique access to The CommLaw Group’s legal team that sees opportunity in compliance where others see only cost. We dig beneath the surface, and understand how to construct and implement insightful, leading-edge competitive compliance profiles. That’s business opportunity, pure and simple.
Managed Regulatory Compliance Services include:
For Telecommunications and VoIP Providers
Full scope of routine state public, utility commission and Secretary of State compliance filings, including:
For Radio and Television Broadcasters
Revolutionary Compliance Management & Tracking Platform
In addition, all clients receive access to our web-based, CRS and compliance management solution, CommTRACK$. Our proprietary solution provides the following benefits:
- Receive Notifications, Alerts and Reminders regarding internal and external reporting due dates and deadlines.
- Efficiently and Securely Upload Data necessary to prepare routine reports and filings.
- Track and Monitor the status of your licensing, registration and compliance reporting.
- Stay Informed of regulatory developments affecting your business. Through CommTRACK$ our experienced consultants use the power of technology to provide clients with the most comprehensive, trustworthy and efficient outsourced compliance service on the market.